- Personal data collected through the contact form provided on the Website
- Personal data collected and the legal basis for processing
At the time of receipt of the message sent via the contact form provided on the Website, MAPETROL will collect your name, last name and email address. MAPETROL will collect such data only if you have consented to such collection at the time of transmission of the message through the contact form.
- Purpose of the collecting of personal data
MAPETROL will process personal data collected through the contact form provided on the Website only for the purposes of providing the answer or response to questions, comments, inquiries and/or messages received via the contact form, or subscribe to our Newsletter and for the purpose of sending such answer and/or response to your email address. All personal data you provide to Us will be processed in a strictly confidential manner and only by persons contractually committed to the protection of personal data.
- Retention of personal data
MAPETROL will store your personal information in accordance with retention periods specified bellow:
- When your personal information is processed solely on the basis of your explicit consent, until the withdrawal of the consent;
- When the purpose for which your personal data has been processed ceases and you had not withdrawn your consent beforehand, until the purpose for which your personal information has been processed is achieved;
- When the retention of personal data is essential to protect the interests of MAPETROLin relation to the content of communication received via the contact form, until the expiry of the deadlines for enforcement of your and MAPETROL's claims arising from your relationship with MAPETROL.
After such time, MAPETROL will either delete or anonymize your information and in such a way ensure that personal information you have provided cannot in any way be attributed to you.
- Personal data collected using cookies
MAPETROL, by installing small text files or cookies on your electronic device, collects information about your IP address, your visits of the Website, time spent on different subsites of the Website, total time spent on the Website and the movement across the Website. Personal data collected by the placement of strictly necessary cookies, essential for the operation of the Website, is collected automatically for the purpose of enabling access to the Website. Other personal information collected through the placement of other cookies, that are not strictly necessary, is collected solely on the basis of your consent.
- Your rights in relation to collected personal data
To ensure transparent and lawful processing of personal data and to protect privacy, everyone has the right to access personal data, the right to request rectification of personal data, the right to request the erasure of personal data, the right to request the restriction of processing of personal data, the right to withdraw the consent to process personal data, the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Bellow all rights are described in detail.
To exercise any of the above-listed rights, please contact us at info@MAPETROL.com. MAPETROL reserves the right to verify your identity prior to any processing of your request.
- Right to access personal data
You may request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data is being processed by Us at any time. Where that is the case, you may further request information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, the persons who process your personal information, retention periods or criteria used to determine that period, the existence of the right to request rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing of personal data, right to object the processing of personal data, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the source of personal data, when personal data are not collected from you and about the existence of automated decision-making.
- Right to rectification of personal data
When personal data processed by MAPETROL are incomplete or inaccurate, you may request to rectify such personal data without undue delay.
- Right to erasure of personal data
You may request the erasure of personal data, processed by MAPETROL, in its entirety when:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- You have withdrawn your consent to the processing of personal data and no other legal ground for the processing exists;
- You have objected to the processing of personal data provided that all conditions set in applicable law are met;
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed by MAPETROL; or
- The personal data have to be erased for compliance with MAPETROL’slegal obligation.
- Right to restrict the processing of personal data
You may restrict the processing of your personal data when:
- Personal data processed is incorrect provided that inaccurate data pertains to a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
- The processing of personal data is unlawful; or
- MAPETROLno longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to withdraw a consent
- Right to data portability
You may request at any time to receive your personal data processed by MAPETROL in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may at any time transmit thus obtained personal data to another controller or request to have personal data transmitted directly to another controller.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the national authority
If you believe, that MAPETROL processes your personal data contrary to relevant provisions of applicable law, you may lodge a complaint with Slovenian national authority Informacijski pooblaščenec (Dunajska cesta 22, 1000 Ljubljana, email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone number: 012309730, website: www.ip-rs.si).
- Email Newsletter.
We may occasionally send email newsletter (“Newsletter”) to those of you who have specifically subscribed to the Newsletter. All Newsletters sent. by us are clearly marked as originating from us. You can at any time unsubscribe from receiving our Newsletters by following the link provided in each Newsletter or by writing to us at info@MAPETROL.com.
- Questions and requests
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us via email at info@MAPETROL.com.
©MAPETROL (January, 2022)